LightBurn 1.0.06 Full Version
Download LightBurn 1.0.06 Full Version
Lightburn is a layout, editing, and laser control software that lets you ‘talk’ directly to your laser, without the use of additional software Which You Can Download From Mazterize.net. The program enables you to create vector shapes within the editor, arrange, edit, and even import artwork in a variety of common vector graphic and image formats including PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, AI, PDF, SVG, DXF, PLT, etc. The program also provides more advanced features like offsetting, boolean operations, welding, node editing, and more.
Lightburn is very customizable, so you can apply settings like brightness & contrast, speed, number of passes, power, cut order, dithering mode, and much more. The program is designed to work directly with your laser without the use of additional software, so you can send the result directly to your laser cutter. It supports most used controllers that offered control of power through software.
- Import artwork in a variety of vector graphic and image formats
- Support for PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, AI, PDF, SVG, DXF, PLT, and more.
- Arrange, edit, and even support for welding, and node editing
- Powerful vector editor with offsetting and boolean operations
- Adjust power, speed, number of passes, cut order, and much more.
- Support for most used controllers send the result directly to the laser
- And so much more.
What’s new in Lightburn:
- Powerful image adjustment window
- Image compositing and measure tool
- Added new file format support
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (64-bit only – all editions)
- 2.0 GHz or faster processor
- 2 GB RAM (memory)
- 300 MB free hard disk space
- 1024 x 768 display
How to install and activate (Crack Usages)
- Disconnect from the internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Copy Cracked files from Crack to installation dir
- Never update and always block in your firewall