FastStone Capture 9.6 Full Version
Download FastStone Capture 9.6 Full Version
FastStone Capture is an easy-to-use small and lightweight screen recorder software, allows you to record and capture anything on your desktop screen Which You Can Download From Mazterize.net. It provides a comprehensive tool to capture the desktop screens as well as recording screens as video. This program lets you easily capture anything on your desktop screen, you can also edit recorded or captured files, add annotation, slide text (Subtitle), add effects, and publish your work to social media or save them to your hard drive.
Same as Camtasia Studio, FastStone Capture allows you to capture full-screen windows, objects, regions, and anything on your screen, and this tool is suitable for use as a recorder in creating tutorials, demonstrations, and so on. In addition, it also has simple yet full-featured photo editing tools like standard editing capabilities, cropping, sharpening, annotations, resizing, watermarking, applying edge effects, and more.
- Capture and record anything on your screen
- Draw annotation objects (texts, watermarks, arrow, etc)
- Extremely support for multiple monitors
- Options to specify the output destination
- Rich capture tools and output options
- Screen color picker, magnifier, and ruler
- Add photo and video effects, and many more.
What’s new in FastStone Capture 9:
- Now follow the movement of the mouse pointer
- Added hotkey F5 to zoom in or out (Real-time)
- New added quality options to the Audio tab
- Move the recording region by dragging its borders
- Many improvements and bug fixes.
- Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 or Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016/ 2019 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- Computer with reasonable speed
How to install and activate:
- Disconnect from the internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Launch the program and then register offline
- Use provided Keygen to generate license keys
- Or just extract and launch the portable version
- Never update and always block in your firewall