Symantec Ghost Boot CD 220.127.116.1179 Full Version
Download Symantec Ghost Boot CD 18.104.22.16879Full Version
Symantec Ghost Boot CD is a powerful bootable application that lets you perform disk cloning, backup, transfer, and recovery of partitions and entire disks Which You Can Download from Mazterize.Net. Symantec Ghost (an acronym for General Hardware-oriented System Transfer) is a legend, reliable, and complete backup and recovery solution. With this software, you can create backup images of the entire disk, partition, or individual folders, as well as restore or recover the system even when everything seems compromised.
Symantec Ghost (formerly known as Norton Ghost) can perform a system boot even while the system in trouble, or if you no longer have access to Windows. You can continue to use Windows and its applications during the rescue (backup, recovery, and transfer operations). The copy can be uploaded to a partition of your system, on a CD / DVD, on Blu-ray, or on USB removable media.
Symantec Ghost Boot CD is available as a free download from our software library. This tool can creates and restores backup images of the entire disk, partition, or individual folders, and allows you to recover the system even when everything seems compromised. Norton Ghost operations happen “hot”, which means that you can continue to use Windows and its applications during rescue operations. There are also no options for scheduling these actions at predefined intervals or when certain events occur.
- Capture and deployment environment
- Booting to a Windows PE environment
- Creating an ISO to DVD or USB disk
- Perform offline disk system recovery
- Mount a backup to recover individual files
- Copy the contents of one volume to another
- Convert a volume contents to a virtual disk
- Support for FAT as well as NTFS file system
- And so much more.
What’s new in Symantec Ghost 12:
- Improved usability and enhanced features
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- 200 MHz or faster processor
- 256 MB RAM (memory)
- 800 x 600 display
- Keyboard and mouse
- #Computer with reasonable speed
How to install and activate:
- Burn the iso image to CD/DVD or USB drive
- Insert the bootable drive and boot from BIOS