GlassWire Elite 2.3.367.0 Full Version
Download GlassWire Elite 2.3.367.0 Full Version
GlassWire Elite is an advanced network data usage and monitoring application that provides you everything you to monitor network connections and application activities Which You Can Download From Mazterize.net. The program enables you to monitor network activity, prevent apps from connecting to the Internet and protect your computer against unauthorized connections. GlassWire Elite is an all-in-one firewall application that not only blocks applications from connecting to the Internet but also allows monitoring network activity, viewing bandwidth usage statistics, and more.
GlassWire Elite provides you a reliable and top security features for your computer and internet connection. In addition, the modern interface is intuitive and easy to use, making it very simple for anyone to allow or block applications through the firewall, monitor network activity and protect your computer against unauthorized connections. It is very sophisticated, it can monitor incoming and outgoing network traffic, detect and display information about each service or process that currently utilizes your bandwidth, as well as the IP address of each third-party connection.
- Visualizes current and past network activity
- See what your computer is doing in the background
- Alerts you unexpected network system changes
- Block the connection with its simple firewall
- ARP spoofing, DNS changes, and problem action
- Reveals hosts that are known threats, and more.
- And so much more.
What’s new in GlassWire 2.3:
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 or Server 2008/ 2012/ 2016/ 2019 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 2 GHz single-core processor
- 1 GB RAM (memory)
- 100 MB free hard disk space
How to install and activate:
- Disconnect from the internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Copy Cracked files from Crack to installation dir
- For more information, check installation notes