FilmConvert Nitrate 3.11 Full Version
Download FilmConvert Nitrate 3.11 Full Version
FilmConvert Nitrate is an advanced Colour Grading Plugin for After Effects & Premiere Pro that provides more power and control over film grains. FilmConvert features a new set of tools and controls over your color grading, cinnamon log film emulations, and full custom curve control. With this software, you can adjust the contrast or saturation of the film stock as you wish, as well as you can maintain the color of the original film stock. It also allows design your own film stock from scratch or modify highlight and shadow roll-offs as well as retain the full dynamic range of your footage through the grading process.
FilmConvert Nitrate is a brand new Film Stock Emulation software for Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro, formerly packaged in FilmConvert Pro it been transformed into a single package for Adobe’s motion graphic and professional video editor products. It still retains the ability and functions to control film color & grain (highlights, mid-tones, shadows, etc.), as well as a wide range of market-leading camera profiles.
Filmconvert Nitrate allows users to adjust various film parameters and users also can adjust the appearance of the grain individually in the highlights, mid-tones, and shadows. Users can now achieve professional and rich output with simple and seamless integration.
The application is designed and optimized to work on all major and popular platforms such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Creative Cloud, and more. Users can create and export the designed LUT’s for future films and video production doesn’t have to start from scratch
- Advanced film color and grain controls
- Achieve pro results quickly and easily
- Seamlessly fits into your Adobe workflow
- Create a stunning and accurate result
- Film emulation and advanced grain controls
- Industry-leading quality (6K grain scans)
- A wide range of cameras and settings
- Color Positive, Negative, and Reversals
- And so much more.
What’s new in FilmConvert Nitrate 3:
- Camera profiles and 6K Grain Scans
- 19 Film Stocks and export 3D Luts
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows 7 SP1/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (64-bit only – all editions)
- After Effects CC 2015 or Premiere Pro CC 2015
- Computer with great speed
- OpenCL 1.1 or CUDA 3.0
How to install and activate:
- Disconnect from the internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- No Crack or License Key required (preactivated)